Monday, March 28, 2011

You name it

I've been meaning to bring this amazing jewelry company up for a long time.

Tatty Devine (check out the hyperlink) is this super cute British jewelry company that makes all sorts of unique  pieces. They have all sorts of collections ranging from mustaches to Amelia Earhart. My favorite being this dinosaur necklace!


 But by far what Tatty Devine seems to hold as it's specialty is not one of these off the wall adornments but their Name Necklaces.


Check out the page here, and you can spend hours changing up the design of a necklace, adding on charms, glitter etc. It's awesome!

Pretty sure I need one of these new, just in case the people around me were wondering who that fabulous person sitting next to them was.

2 comments:

  1. Must. Buy. EVERYTHING. NOW.

    I have decided I'm going to get the pharaoh necklace. FORE SHORE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GASP! Why do you feed my addiction!???

    ReplyDelete