Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Mint Mania

I know, I know, it's been ages since I posted anything on this blog. Despite what this new British Sea Power song says, living is NOT easy. So I've been a bit preoccupied with the ups and downs of life...which doesn't leave a whole lot of time to scavenge the net for new fashion trends.
Anyways.....

something I have noticed when getting dressed each day is my fascination with mint green, sea-foam green, teal, blue-green, or whatever you choose to call this color family.
It seems every single day I'm wearing SOMETHING of that sort, but hey at least I'm not wearing that puke yellow anymore right?? RIGHT?!

I really got into this pastel color scheme last summer in London, who knows they are probably so totally over it by now, but whatever, it's still going strong
here in the U.S. of A.

Example A: These awesome little shorts I just bought at Forever 21 and they even have zippers up the sides in case I don't find the length revealing enough!

I also purchased a tunic from Brooks Brothers and a sweet 3/4 length shirt with ruffled shoulders from the Gap.

 The dresses are from a couple of London shops as well as the polka-dot blouse with a heart shaped cut out in the back :)


And of course I had to include the Cath Kidston tote bag, you should definitely check their website out if you want to see an assortment of cuteness that could cause cardiac arrest.


I also included my favorite shade of nail polish "Office" from American Apparel as well as a nice teal shade from Sally, my travel size Sanrio hair brush, and of course....my old, dirty, beat up, Sam Edelman gladiators.


Nothing says fabulous like frayed leather and ground in dirt stains.

1 comment:

  1. I hope everything is ok now!

    That shade of blue is amazing!

    xoxo,
    Froso from Style Nirvana.

    ReplyDelete