Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Snapshot

This past weekend I went on a little family trip to Albuquerque and Santa Fe, New Mexico. I took lots and lots of adobe house pictures. I still need to sort through all of them but I had some DIRE news to share (that may be exaggerating but aren't you glad I'm this earnest about a blog?!)

Firstly, today I was researching the latest fashion trends and found that Top Shop claims the look they love this week is one of my staples-stripes, camel, and red nail polish. have a look at the link and an awful snapshot of my exact outfit today!

Inside-Out at TopShop

wearing:

*black and white stiped shit with gold applique-Gap

*Soft as heaven cashmere sweater-Banana Republic

*Camel, cropped trousers-Zara

*Awkward pose-all me








 Oh and here's a close up of my favorite earrings I'm wearing. I purchased these beauties at the Schoreditch Market in London



Final exiting news, found a great video on Pitchfork of the Queen of Rockabilly, Wanda Jackson doing a duet with the King of Alternative Guitar, Jack White, covering a Bob Dylan song. AMAZING. Can't believe Ms. Jackson still sings like a member of the Lolly Pop Guild!

Thunder on the Mountain 

2 comments:

  1. I like your striped shit.

    I like that it says shit instead of shirt. It made me laugh.

    p.s. thank you for the bed frame- now I kinda sorta feel like a grown up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, and you're totally welcome ;D

    ReplyDelete