Saturday, January 15, 2011

Hey...I'm new...

The first post on a blog is almost always awkward. I mean, it's like "do I just introduce myself here?" but then you think "wait that's why I filled out all that personal information that nobody really needed to or wanted to know!"

So here goes...Hi everybody! I'm Clarisa, I just graduated from Texas A&M with a magical degree in Communications! I know, I know despite having this amazing degree I don't have a job yet! WOW! What a surprise!

Since nobody seems to need me for anything right now I'll just spend my time updating the cyber world on my discoveries and revelations regarding life. (mainly this will include music I'm currently grooving to or clothes I am lusting after, oh and the intermittent daydream/random thought)

Well that's all for now, I'll leave you with this great article I got a kick out of;
GQ's 50 Worst States in America

No comments:

Post a Comment