Monday, April 25, 2011

Bustin Out

Hope everyone had a great weekend whether you celebrated Easter, Passover, or whatever!

I suppose being that this is a fashion blog I'm obligated to share my Easter attire (or maybe not, but you WILL look at it either way)

So here ya go, I wore;
a Brooks Brother's blouse, a Liz Claiborn skirt, and some Antonio Melani patent wedges.

I gotta say, when I went to mass that morning I noticed that not too many people take advantage of the opportunity celebrating our zombie Jesus presents for dressing up.
Any thoughts on that? Do you dress up the holidays still?

Granted, this outfit isn't really a stretch for something I'd wear to go grocery shopping in....


Ok now that we have that out of the way, I have got to spill on my latest clothing must-have, yet totally unwearable article! (I should also spend some time coming up with clever titles instead of these extremely descriptive ones)
Bustiers! They are completely unnecessary, can barely be deemed appropriate to wear anywhere, and I'm completely in love with them! I already have a few, but some new cropped ones have caught my attention in recent weeks.

Forever 21 Bustier. Channeling Selena

Zara top, with adorable fairy tale print

Gilly Hicks top with actual ribbing in it! Hardcore.



Look if I want to dress like a 90's pop singer then I will!
I don't care if people think I forgot to put a shirt on over my bra or that I just came from a tanning session. Just you wait, you'll see, This Shit Will Catch On! Even my blogging soulmate the Man Repeller has christened this trend a must.




TopShop

TopShop

I'm thinking if I wear high enough shorts it will conceal the fact that I've got on what is essentially the top half of a swimsuit. 

Asos
Finally here's some good music with a seasonally appropriate band name-- Summer Camp

No comments:

Post a Comment