Monday, September 17, 2012

Winter Wants

All right I'm not gonna get too wordy here but something has been eating at me.

I really really want a lot of stuff. Probably to fill some repressed emotion causing a void in my psyche, but whatever. Here's stuff I am going to own or at least dream of owning by the end of this year:



In case you didn't know Nordstrom sells TopShop now. So yeah....we can all now accept that we don't live in the London.
Zara is specializing in adorable animal print blouses  that are ok to wear to work and act like a child simultaneously.


This J.Crew Contrast Blazer is the shit!!! Need you in my life.
QUILTED AND FLORAL-need I say more? (Zara)

Marc By Marc Jacobs Petal to the Metal (a certain designer sounds a bit egotistical)

Excuse the floating arrows, admire the studs and tassel. (Asos.com) 

Beetle Boots!!! YES PLEASE (Asos.com)
STUUUUUDDDSSSS. I need STUDS ON EVERYTHING! (Vince Camuto)


This is the cutest damn shoe ever. (J. Crew)

Correction: THIS is the cutest damn shoe ever. (J. Crew)

No comments:

Post a Comment