Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Back from the dead

Hey Guys.....

I'm ALIVE!!

Halloween 2011- and I'm still finding fake blood on everything

So a lot has happened since I abandoned my blog around this time last year.....

Mainly I have moved from far west Texas to the hipster capital in Austin, where I have been bumping around doing lots of cool jobs and finally found myself a niche.

It's pretty spiffy living here, especially because I can wear all the crop tops and neon colors I want and nobody even bats an eye.

I mean sure everyone at my local grocery store recognize me for my neon messenger bag, but I suppose I wouldn't wear such ostentatious color if I didn't secretly crave attention like the attention-whore I am.

Style Update:

Some may know that last year I was lusting after spiked Sam Edelman ballet flats and I'm here to say that dreams really do come true! For I have finally acquired those babies and they have quickly been incorporated into my current favorite outfit.



Anywho, there is lots of awesome clothing trends this spring/summer that have me salivating, but I shall save those for my next post!

CHEERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment